If you’re looking for a low budget television set there are quite a few good options to choose from and you can get one for as low as $300. Compared to last year, TV prices have dropped significantly and you don’t need to spend a fortune in order to get yourself a new TV.
The best TVs with a price tag for less than $300 that you’ll find on the market these days will be as big as a top rated 32-inch LCD-Led full HD TV, and at this price point you will have to forget about 3D or other cool features that newer models come with. The good part is that you can enjoy the full HD resolutions (1080p) on your movies.
If you’ve already decided that you will spend no more than $300 on a new TV, the next step would be to see what are the best top rated televisions that fall in this price range. So what you’ll find on this page will be only the best LCD-Led TVs under $300!
Samsung UN32H5500 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 120 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Motion Ready with Camera Accessory (sold separately)
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 Component OR 1 Composite in (AV)
Customer review: This is our third Samsung TV and we could not be happier. The picture is absolutely gorgeous and features eliminate the need for other accessories (dongles) to access the internet and subscription video services such as Hulu, Netflix etc. Capabilities are impressive. The on set e-manual would be easier to use if one could download it to a PC rather than read it on the TV. . (Support rep did send me the link to this for me) Easy to assemble, instructions clear, this product has exceeded our every expectation. Click here to read more customers reviews.
LG Electronics 32LB5800 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native); Motion Clarity Index: 120 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Direct LED)
- Smart Functionality: No
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 1.4, 4 USB 2.0, 1 RF, 1 Component, 1 Composite, 1 Digital Audio Out (optical), 1 PC Audio, 1 LAN, 1 Headphone
- Accessories Included: TV Remote
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), Motion Clarity Index: 120 (Effective)
The TV’s sharp image and vivid color output provide an enjoyable viewing experience for a seriously low price. LG has struck a nice balance of quality and affordability with the 32LB5800. Definitely an option to consider.
Toshiba 32L2400U 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native); ClearScan 120 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-lit)
- Smart Functionality: No
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 USB Video, 1 Composite, 1 Component
- Accessories Included: Standard remote
Customer review: This is Toshiba’s latest budget-price HDTV offering in the 32-inch class and, unlike earlier generation models, it is capable of 1080p HD output. Picture quality is quite nice out of the box, with a bright picture and strong backlight. There are five different display modes: standard, dynamic contrast, cinema/movie, gaming, and PC. Although it is advertised as 120Hz, the higher refresh rate is only available in Cinema Mode, and thus far I haven’t really seen a difference between cinema and standard. Response times for the TV are pretty good, making for a lagless gaming experience even in standard mode. As a monitor replacement, it works very well, though I needed to adjust the colors a bit for it to match my desktop monitor display. Regardless, it renders even small text with nice sharpness and clarity out of the box. … Click here to read more buyer reviews.