If you’re looking for a 40-inch TV here’s a breakdown of the current best 40-inch LCD LED TV deals available today, and whatever your budget is, there is a 40-inch TV set out there that’s just the right fit for you.
Now, with plasma TVs excelling at 50-inches and bigger screen sizes, the 40-inch market is almost dominated by LED-backlit LCD TVs. Also, the recent price drop for the 4K Ultra HD TVs have made that big screen plasmas and LED TVs to be more affordable, 40 to 42-inch TV models soon to be regarded as small screens and a bargain for the advanced features they offer.
If a 40-inch TV is the perfect fit for your room and that’s what you’re looking for, bellow you’ll find a list with the best top rated 40-inch televisions along with their specs and real customer reviews! All you have to do is to compare their features and prices in order to make an informed decision regarding your purchase.
Samsung UN40H6350 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 240 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Smart Functionality: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 35.7” x 21.1” x 2.5”, TV with stand: 35.7” x 23.8” x 10.4”
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Component, 1 Composite
- Accessories Included: Univeral Remote Control
Customer review: Ok. I have been thrust into another century with this Smart TV!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Beautiful picture, sound, easy set up. Had my handyman wall mount. I think the only thing I would change is the backlighting on the remote….when you press that button, it’s lit for too short a time. However, I’m sure I will have muscle memory soon of where the buttons are!! Love the Smart TV button with immediate connection to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Comedy Central etc!!! Seriously, if you’re in the market, this is a great TV! Click here for customer reviews!
VIZIO E400i-B2 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV
- VIZIO Internet Apps Plus -Instantly enjoy the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and even more premium apps straight from the Internet to your TV.
- Full-Array LED -Distributes LEDs across the entire screen delivering superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- Active LED Zones x5-Dynamically adjusts the LED backlight per zone creating deeper, pure black levels and higher contrast.
- 120Hz effective refresh rate enhanced with backlight scanning -Enjoy clear fast action scenes.
Customer review: I bought this tv for my bedroom. This is my first led tv, so I can’t really say how it compares to others. The picture quality is excellent. It has all of the connectivity that I need. The smart tv hooked up easily to my router. I have a usb flash drive with all of my digital pictures stored on it, plugged into the usb port. It’s a lot of tv for the price and everything works the way I expected to. I would definitely recommend this tv to anyone who wants a smart tv for a low price. Click here for customer reviews!
Sony KDL40W600B 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Skype, Twitter, Internet Browser (Opera)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.5” x 21.8″ x 3.3”, TV with stand: 36.5” x 23” x 6.9”
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, MHL
- Accessories Included: Remote, Table Top Stand
Customer review: I bought this TV to replace a 20″ Toshiba. For the money, this TV is outstanding. This is the 3rd Sony in our home currently and the only non-XBR set in my home. It is also by a large margin the cheapest Sony in our home but the picture quality for the most part does not betray its price. Sharpness is excellent, I’m getting more than adequate black levels, and color rendition is very good (here is where I think the XBRs are better). I know some people beef about the apps, but I guess I’m a dinosaur (I remember the TV repairman coming to the house with a bag that looked liked a doctors bag and replacing tubes), and as long as Netflix works, I’m happy. So, properly oriented to the fact that this is a sub $500 TV, it can only be considered excellent. Click here for customer reviews!